Explore. Learn. Enjoy.    

   LS2 Catalog | Classic Catalog  | My Account


Library News & Events

Help Wanted

Help Wante image

Custodial Assistant

Fine Forgiveness February

Fine Forgiveness image

Don't let overdue materials get between you and the Library!
We don’t want old overdue fees to keep anyone from using the library today, so we have declared a Fine Forgiveness month!

  1. No late fees will be charged for overdue items returned to the Library February 1st to February 29th.
  2. Pre-existing overdue charges will be waived if you visit the Circulation Desk at any BCPL location to request that your charges are cleared.
  3. Fines assessed for LOST items cannot be waived until the items have been returned

Check Out Our Favorite Books of the Past Year

Our staff picks for the best books of the year will post to our Book News & Reviews blog through the first weeks of January!

Best Books for Young Readers
Best Books for Middle-Grade/Tweens
Best Books for Teens
Best Fiction for Adults
Best Nonfiction for Adults

See Kentucky History Come Alive

Kentucky History in Performance Series banner

See history come to life on the third Saturday afternoon of each month at the Kentucky History in Performance series at Ridgway Memorial Library. Enjoy historically accurate dramatizations of Kentuckians who made valuable contributions to the story of our state and our nation. Performance details and registration »

Tax Forms & Information

Taxes image

Online Forms
Federal Tax Forms »
Kentucky Tax Forms »

A limited selection of federal tax forms and instruction booklets are available at each BCPL location while supplies last. If the form you need is not available from BCPL and you do not wish to print the forms from the internet or file online, you can call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 to request that federal forms are mailed to you. Kentucky state forms may be obtained from the Department of Revenue's Taxpayer Service Center in Louisville.

Bullitt County Public Library staff are happy to help you locate or print the form you need (standard copy costs apply). However, library staff cannot tell you which form you need, prepare your taxes, or provide any other form of tax advice. Free tax-help options include the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs and AARP's Tax-Aide program.

last updated 2/2/2015